Agrilicious' favorite Infographics - Graphic representations of All Things Local Food including the Food Movement, GMO's, Gardening, Homesteading, Agriculture, Local and Organic Food, Health, Fitness and Sustainability.
Click on the Image to enlarge. Do you have a favorite Infographic? Send it to us! Click Here
Sorting through the confusion about GMO's
- The difference between crossbreeding and engineering food.View More
Reducing Food Waste
- Schools across the country are finding innovative new strategies to help reduce food waste. View More
The Evolution of Eating
- A whopping nine out of ten consumers prefer to eat at home. View More
How to Build a Raised Garden Bed
- Tips on planning, building, and irrigating raised garden beds. View More
How Big a Backyard do You Need?
- How much square space do you need in your yard to live off the land? View More
Top 10 Worst High Calorie Fast Food Items
- Quick serve foods that contain the highest amount of calories. View More
Brain Boosters and Brain Busters
- How are you affecting your brain with the food you are eating? View More
Dont Just Go Local, Grow Local
- GROW local and organic with your own garden! View More
How Locavore-Oriented is Your State?
- What states have a stronger commitment to local food. View More
10 Reasons to Thank a Farmer
- American's enjoy a food supply that is among the worlds safest. View More
Health Benefits from Bees & Honey
- Discover the versatility of honey and the benefits it can bring. View More
- The Gluten Free industry grew over 44% over the past three years. View More
Benefits of Gardening
- The health, financial and mental benefits of gardening are astounding! View More
The Most Important Foods to Buy Organic
- The latest list of common GMO or high trace pesticide foods. View More
Why Shoppers Go Local and Organic
- Who are the local and organic shoppers - and why do they do it? View More
Locavorism vs. Globavorism
- Green practices, eating local, carbon footprint – what does it all mean? View More
Spring Pest Chart
- The pest are coming to invade your home and garden! Target pests in your area. View More
How to Compost
- Americans throw out up to 40% of their food in landfills. It's time to compost! View More
Why Farmers Markets?
- Stimulate the local economy, preserve farmland and increase access to food. View More
Obesity Complex But Conquerable
- In the USA kids and adults are facing an alarming obesity problem. View More
USDA - The 10% Solution
- Help by choosing at least 1 organic product out of every 10 items you purchase.View More
Did You Know?
Heart valves from hogs are used to replace damaged human heart valves.