Rawsome, Easy, Pleasy Tacos
Log In to Rate This
Techniques: Any / None
Occasions: Any, Birthday, Football Party
Prep Time: 0 hr 10 min
Cook Time: 0 hr 0 min
Main Ingredients: Nuts, Vegetables
Sourced: From the Nelsons nut farm
- Taco Meat
- 1 cup walnuts, soaked 4-8hrs, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 pkg of your favorite taco seasoning
- 1/2 tsp tamari
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- Process in a food processor, pulsing till you create the the texture of taco meat
- Spoon a couple TBLS meat onto a romaine leaf ( your taco shell ) and top with the sliced avocado
- and your favorite salsa.
- Pomegranate, mango or peach salsas are especially good with this, sprouts, sliced cherry tomatoes too!
Excellent nutritional value, low in calories, everyone likes this one!
Recipe Posted by jcmiller907