Should Be Illegal Oven BBQ Ribs
Log In to Rate This
Prep Time: 0 hr 10 min
Cook Time: 1 hr 0 min
- 3 lbs pork back ribs
- 1 (8 ounce) jar honey
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 medium onion, grated or finely chopped
- 12 ounces barbecue sauce
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1. Place all ingredients together in large roasting pan (i use bottom of turkey roaster).
- 2. Cut ribs apart for easier serving.
- 3. Mix together making sure to coat all ribs with this semi-dry paste.
- 4. Spread ribs out evenly on bottom of pan.
- 5. Cover lightly with foil.
- 6. Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- 7. Turning or stirring occasionally.
- 8. You can use broiler for these ribs, just watch more closely, and adjust cooking time.
- 9. These ribs are also great finished on the grill for a few minutes on each side.
After not being able to find restaurant ribs that satified my hot sweet appetite, I carefully attempted various combinations of flavors until I found one that I and my family thought was perfect. Hope you enjoy them too.