Roasted Cauliflower with Lemon
Log In to Rate This
Prep Time: 0 hr 10 min
Cook Time: 0 hr 25 min
Main Ingredients: Vegetables
Sourced: Cauliflower from a local farmers market has so much more flavor!
- 1 cauliflower cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons of flavored olive oil (your favorite herb...thyme, sun dried tomato etc.)
- 1/2 teaspoon of coarse salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- juice from half a lemon
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Then line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Add cauliflower florets to baking sheet, drizzle with flavored olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss until well coated. Spread florets in a single layer for cooking.
- Roast cauliflower for about 20 minutes until tips and edges have turned golden brown. Halfway through roasting, turn and toss the cauliflower so it roasts evenly.
- Then remove from oven and sprinkle with the parmesan cheese and place back in oven for 5 minutes until cheese has melted and begins to brown.
- Remove from oven and scatter lemon zest and lemon juice over the top. Serve hot.
Everyone I have served this to has enjoyed it, even the cauliflower adverse! That is why I am posting this for you to try and share. Enjoy!