Muffin Tin Potatoes Gratin
Log In to Rate This
Occasions: Any, Easter
Prep Time: 0 hr 10 min
Cook Time: 0 hr 35 min
Main Ingredients: Potatoes
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray or grease with butter.
- 2. Heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in the melted butter until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add flour to garlic mixture; cook and stir until mixture is smooth and thickened, about 2 minutes.
- 3. Slowly pour milk into flour-butter mixture while continuously stirring with a whisk until sauce is smooth and thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir Parmesan cheese into sauce until cheese melts from the heat of the sauce; season with salt and pepper.
- 4. Divide the potatoes among the 12 prepared muffin cups and spoon cheese sauce over potatoes.
- 5. Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are tender, about 25 minutes.
A quick and easy potato side dish