sscot002, Riverside CA
Question I live in California and I want to start a Microgreens growing business in my backyard. Do I have to be inspected by USDA?
I live in Riversside, CA. I plan on growing and selling Microgreens to small organic food stores, restaurants, small mom and pop grocery stores, and maybe local grocery store chain. My microgreens will be grown organically, in hoop houses in my backyard.
To answer this question, please Log in or Create an Account.
email Print
Reported Report

Answers (0)