Agrilicious acts as an online venue to allow users, who comply with Agrilicious' policies to offer, advertise, sell, educate, collaborate, communicate and buy certain goods within a fixed-price format. In regards to buying and selling, Agrilicious SPC is not directly involved in any transaction between buyers and sellers. As a result, Agrilicious has no control over the quality, safety or legality of any aspect of the items listed the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of sellers to sell items or the ability of buyers to pay for items. Agrilicious does not pre-screen any of its users, food, goods, or the content or information provided by users. While all vendors are registered on the website, Agrilicious cannot ensure that a buyer or seller will actually complete a transaction. Consequently, Agrilicious SPC does not transfer legal ownership of items from the seller to the buyer.
Agrilicious cannot guarantee the true identity, age, and nationality of a user. Agrilicious SPC encourages you to communicate directly with potential transaction partners through the tools available on the Site. You may also wish to consider using a third-party escrow service or services that provide additional user verification if you are transacting business off of the Website.
You agree that Agrilicious is a venue and as such is not responsible or liable for any content, for example, data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links posted by you, other users, or outside parties on Agrilicious. You use the Agrilicious service at your own risk. If you ever have any questions about Agrilicious, we encourage you to please refer to the "Help" section of the Site.
- Electronic Form. By accessing the Website or becoming a Member, you consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form.
- Non-electronic Copy. You have the right to receive this Agreement in non-electronic form. You may request a non-electronic copy of this Agreement either before or after you electronically sign the Agreement. To receive a non-electronic copy of this Agreement, please Contact Us online or send a letter and self-addressed stamped envelope to: Agrilicious SPC, 19125 North Creek Pkwy, Ste 120, Bothell, WA 98011.
Withdrawing Your Consent. You have the right at any time to withdraw your consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form:
- Effect. Should you choose to withdraw your consent to have this Agreement provided to you in electronic form, we will discontinue your then-current username and password. This means that you will not have the right to use the Service unless, and until, we issue you a new username and password. We only will issue you a new username and password after we receive a signed copy of a non-electronic version of this Agreement, which we will send to you upon request.
- Notice. To withdraw your consent and/or request a non-electronic copy of this Agreement, please Contact Us online or send a letter and self-addressed stamped envelope to: Agrilicious SPC, 19125 North Creek Pkwy, Ste 120, Bothell, WA 98011.
- Effective Timing. Your withdrawal of consent shall be effective within a reasonable time after we receive your withdrawal notice described above. Your withdrawal of consent will not affect the legal validity or enforceability of the Agreement provided to, and electronically signed by, you prior to the effective date of your withdrawal.
- Access and Retention. In order to access and retain this electronic Agreement, you must have access to the World Wide Web, either directly or through devices that access web-based content, and pay any service fees associated with such access. In addition, you must use all equipment necessary to make such connection to the World Wide Web, including a computer and modem or other access device. Please print a copy of this document for your records. To retain an electronic copy of this Agreement, you may save it into any word processing program. Via, the Website, we will notify you of any changes in the hardware or software requirements needed to access and/or retain this Agreement that create a material risk that you will not be able to continue to access and/or retain this electronic Agreement.
Agrilicious services are available only to, and may only be used by, individuals who are 18 years and older who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that all registration information you submit is accurate and truthful. Agrilicious SPC may, in its sole discretion, refuse to offer access to or use of the Site to any person or entity and change its eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Site is revoked in such jurisdictions. Individuals under the age of 18 must at all times use Agrilicious services only in conjunction with and under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian who is at least 18 years of age. In this all cases, the adult is the user and is responsible for any and all activities.
Right to Refuse Service: Agrilicious services are not available to temporarily or indefinitely suspended Agrilicious members. Agrilicious reserves the right, in Agrilicious sole discretion, to cancel unconfirmed or inactive accounts. Agrilicious reserves the right to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
3. Membership and Subscription; Pricing and Compliance.
You may become a Member of the Service at no cost. As a Member, you will have the ability to participate in some, but not all, of the features and services available within the Service. In order to access additional features and services, including the ability to communicate with other Members, you must become a paying subscriber to the Service. Please review the FAQ's for a description of the current subscription plans and their prices. Please note that the subscription policies that are disclosed to you in subscribing to the service are deemed part of this Agreement. Please see Section 15 below for a description of such policies. For purposes of this Agreement the term “Member” includes subscribers, unless where its usage indicates otherwise. From time to time, Agrilicious may remove the profiles of non-subscribers.
Compliance: You agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content. You are responsible for all applicable taxes. In addition, you must abide by Agrilicious policies as stated in the Agreement and the Agrilicious policy documents listed below (if applicable to your activities on or use of the Site) as well as all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by Agrilicious.
In addition, some services offered through the Site may be subject to additional terms and conditions promulgated by Agrilicious from time to time; your use of such services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into this Agreement by this reference.
Password: Keep your password secure. You are fully responsible for all activity, liability and damage resulting from your failure to maintain password confidentiality. You agree to immediately notify Agrilicious of any unauthorized use of your password or any breach of security. You also agree that Agrilicious cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to keep your password secure. You agree not to provide your username and password information in combination to any other party other than Agrilicious without Agrilicious express written permission.
Account Information: You must keep your account information up-to-date and accurate at all times, including a valid email address. To sell items on Agrilicious you must provide and maintain valid payment information such as valid credit card information or a valid PayPal account.
Information Verification: Agrilicious and its contractors may use various ways of verifying information that members have provided. However, none of those ways are perfect, and you agree that Agrilicious and its contractors will have no liability to you arising from any incorrectly verified information.
Account Transfer: You may not transfer or sell your Agrilicious account and User ID to another party. If you are registering as a business entity, you personally guarantee that you have the authority to bind the entity to this Agreement.
This Agreement will remain in full force and effect while you use the Website and/or are a Member. You may terminate your membership and/or subscription at any time, for any reason, by following the instructions on the Resign pages in “Account Settings” on your profile page, or you may Contact Us online or send Agrilicious written notice of termination to Agrilicious SPC, 19125 North Creek Pkwy, Ste 120, Bothell, WA 98011. If you resign or cancel your membership and/or subscription via the Agrilicious site, to help Agrilicious analyze and improve the Service, you may be asked to provide a reason for your resignation/cancellation. You may bypass this brief resignation survey page and continue the resignation/cancellation process by clicking the “Continue Cancellation” or other similar button on the page. If you terminate your subscription, your subscription will remain active until the end of your then-current subscription period (that is, the subscription period through which you had paid prior to your termination). Agrilicious may terminate your membership and/or subscription by sending notice to you at the email address you provide in your application for membership, or such other email address as you may later provide to Agrilicious. If Agrilicious terminates your membership in the Service because you have breached this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees. All decisions regarding the termination of accounts shall be made in the sole discretion of Agrilicious. Agrilicious is not required to provide you notice prior to terminating your membership and/or subscription. Agrilicious is not required, and may be prohibited, from disclosing a reason for the termination of your account. After your membership or subscription is terminated, all terms that by their nature may survive termination of this Agreement shall be deemed to survive such termination.
5. Account Security.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the username and password that you designate during the Registration process, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify Agrilicious of any unauthorized use of your username or password or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Agrilicious will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information. If you share your computer with others, you may wish to consider disabling your auto-sign in feature if you have linked your Window's Live ID to your Agrilicious account.
6. Your Interactions with Other Members - Risk Assumption and Precautions.
You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others, including shopping. You agree to take all necessary precautions if you ever meet individuals through Agrilicious.
IN NO EVENT SHALL AGRILICIOUS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND/OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER REGISTERED USERS OF THIS SERVICE OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH THIS SERVICE. YOU AGREE TO TAKE REASONABLE PRECAUTIONS IN ALL INTERACTIONS WITH OTHER MEMBERS OF THE SERVICE, PARTICULARLY IF YOU DECIDE TO MEET OFFLINE OR IN PERSON. YOU SHOULD NOT PROVIDE YOUR FINANCIAL INFORMATION (FOR EXAMPLE, YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNT INFORMATION) TO OTHER MEMBERS.
7. Content on Agrilicious.
Proprietary Rights. Agrilicious owns and retains all proprietary rights in the Website and the Service. The Website contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of Agrilicious, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain or for which you have been given written permission, you may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information.
Reliance on Content, Advice, Etc. Opinions, advice, statements, offers, or other information or content made available through the Service, but not directly by Agrilicious, are those of their respective authors, and should not necessarily be relied upon. Such authors are solely responsible for such content. Agrilicious does not: (i) guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Service, or (ii) adopt, endorse or accept responsibility for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made by any party that appears on the Website. Under no circumstances will Agrilicious or its affiliates be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from your reliance on information or other content posted on the Website or transmitted to or by any Members.
8. Content Posted by You on Agrilicious.
You are solely responsible for the Content that you publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on the Service, or transmit to other Members. You will not post on the Service, or transmit to other Members, any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or illegal material, or any material that infringes or violates another party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, and rights of privacy and publicity). You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to the Company or to any other Member. If information provided to Agrilicious, or another Member, subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify Agrilicious of such change.
You understand and agree that Agrilicious may review, edit and/or delete any content, messages, double-blind emails, photos or profiles (collectively, "Content"), in each case in whole or in part, that in the sole judgment of Agrilicious violate this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or that might violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of Members.
By posting Content including but not limited to recipes, to any public area of Agrilicious, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to Agrilicious, its affiliates, licensees and successors, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, reproduce, adapt, modify and distribute such information and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing. You further represent and warrant that public posting and use of your content by Agrilicious will not infringe or violate the rights of any third party. Publication or use of any Submitted Items is at the sole discretion of Agrilicious and Agrilicious is under no obligation to publish or use any Submitted Item. If your Submitted Item is published, used and/or posted on the Web site or otherwise used by Agrilicious, we may include your user name, likeness, photo or biographical information in conjunction with such publication, posting, or use. By submitting, disclosing, or offering a Submitted Item, you hereby grant Agrilicious the right to use your name in connection with the publication, use or posting of your Submitted Item.
The following is a partial list of the kind of Content that is illegal or prohibited on the Website. Agrilicious reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the Service and terminating the membership of such violators. It includes, but is not limited to, content that:
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as Content that promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses, intimidates or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- Promotes information that is false, misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated images, audio or video, or links to pirated images, audio or video files;
- Contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits people under the age of 18 in any manner;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; and
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without our consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, and pyramid schemes.
Your use of the Service, including but not limited to the Content you post on the Service, must be in accordance with any and all applicable laws and regulations.
All information you include in your Member profile must be accurate, current and complete.
9. Prohibited Activities.
- Agrilicious reserves the right to investigate and terminate your membership if you have misused the Service, or behaved in a way which could be regarded as inappropriate or whose conduct is unlawful or illegal. The following is a partial list of the type of actions that you may not engage in with respect to the Service:
- You will not impersonate any person, company or entity.
- You will not "stalk" or otherwise harass any person.
- You will not express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by Agrilicious without our specific prior written consent.
- You will not use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents.
- You will not post, distribute or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior consent of the owner of such proprietary rights.
- You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Service.
- You will not interfere with or disrupt the Services or the site or the servers or networks connected to the Services or the site.
- You will not post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- You will not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the Service.
- You will not "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Service or the Website, without Agrilicious' prior written authorization. You also shall not use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to Agrilicious or the Service or the site in order to direct any person to any other web site for any purpose.
- You will not modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service or the Website or any software used on or for the Service or cause others to do so.
10. Prohibited, Questionable and Infringing Items and Activities
You are solely responsible for your conduct and activities on and regarding to Agrilicious and any and all data, text, information, usernames, graphics, images, photographs, profiles, audio, video, items, and links (together, "Content") that you submit, post, and display on Agrilicious.
Restricted Activities: You’re Content and your use of Agrilicious shall not:
- Be false, inaccurate or misleading
- Be fraudulent or involve the sale of illegal, counterfeit or stolen items
- Infringe upon any third-party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary or intellectual property rights or rights of publicity or privacy (see also, Agrilicious' Copyright and Intellectual Property Policy)
- Violate this Agreement, Agrilicious Guidelines, any site policy or community guidelines, or any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising)
- Contain items that have been identified by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission (CPSC) or USDA as hazardous to consumers and/or subject to a recall
- Be defamatory, trade libelous, unlawfully threatening, unlawfully harassing, impersonate or intimidate any person (including Agrilicious staff or other users), or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person, through for example, the use of similar email address, nicknames, or creation of false account(s) or any other method or device
- Interfere with a seller’s business or market
- Take any action that may undermine online reviews or feedback
- Be obscene or contain pornography
- Contain or transmit any code of a destructive nature that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information
- Host images not part of a listing
- Modify, adapt or hack Agrilicious or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Agrilicious;
- Appear to create liability for Agrilicious or cause Agrilicious to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Agrilicious' ISPs or other suppliers
11. Customer Service.
Agrilicious provides assistance and guidance through its customer care representatives. When communicating with our customer care representatives, you may not to be abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexist, threatening, harassing, racially offensive, or otherwise behave inappropriately. Telephone calls between you and our customer care representatives may be recorded for quality assurance purposes. If we feel that your behavior towards any of our customer care representatives or other employees is at any time threatening or offensive, we reserve the right to immediately terminate your membership and you will not be entitled to any refund of unused subscription fees.
12. Subscriptions; Charges on Your Billing Account.
Billing and Payment. Agrilicious bills you through an online account (your “Billing Account”) for use of the Service. You agree to pay Agrilicious all charges at the prices you agreed to for any use of the Service by you or other persons (including your agents) using your Billing Account, and you authorize Agrilicious to charge your chosen payment provider (your “Payment Method”) for the Service. You agree to make payment using that selected Payment Method. Agrilicious may correct any billing errors or mistakes that it makes even if it has already requested or received payment. This Section 14 includes any agreements you made with Agrilicious on the Website when becoming a Member or subscribing to the Service. The terms of your payment will be based on your Payment Method and may be determined by agreements between you and the financial institution, credit card issuer or other provider of your chosen Payment Method. If you initiate a chargeback or otherwise reverse a payment made with your Payment Method, we may in our discretion terminate your account immediately. If we successfully dispute the reversal, and the reversed funds are returned to us, you are not entitled to a refund or to have your account or subscription reinstated.
Automatic Renewal. Your annual subscription/membership will continue indefinitely until cancelled by you. After your initial subscription commitment period, and again after any subsequent subscription period, your subscription will automatically continue for an additional equivalent period, at the price you agreed to when subscribing. You agree that your account will be subject to this automatic renewal feature. If you do not wish your account to renew automatically, or if you want to change or terminate your subscription, please log in and go to the Change / Cancel Membership (or similar) page on your Account Settings page. If you cancel your subscription, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term; your subscription will not be renewed after your then-current term expires. However, you won’t be eligible for a prorated refund of any portion of the subscription fee paid for the then-current subscription period. By subscribing, you authorize Agrilicious to charge your Payment Method now and again at the beginning of any subsequent subscription period. You also authorize Agrilicious to charge you for any sales or similar taxes that may be imposed on your subscription payments. Upon the renewal of your subscription, if Agrilicious does not receive payment from your Payment Method provider, (i) you agree to pay all amounts due on your Billing Account upon demand, and/or (ii) you agree that Agrilicious may either terminate or suspend your subscription and continue to attempt to charge your Payment Method provider until payment is received (upon receipt of payment, your account will be activated and for purposes of automatic renewal, your new subscription commitment period will begin as of the day payment was received).
Current Information. You must provide current, complete and accurate information for your Billing Account. You must promptly update all information to keep your Billing Account current, complete and accurate (such as a change in billing address, card number or expiration date), and you must promptly notify Agrilicious if your Payment Method is canceled (including if you lose your card or it is stolen), or if you become aware of a potential breach of security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your name or password). Changes to such information can be made at Account Settings on the Website. If you fail to provide Agrilicious any of the foregoing information, you agree that you are responsible for fees accrued under your Billing Account. In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for you credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer.
Reaffirmation of Authorization. Your non-termination or continued use of the Service reaffirms that Agrilicious is authorized to charge your Payment Method. Agrilicious may submit those charges for payment and you will be responsible for such charges. This does not waive Agrilicious's right to seek payment directly from you. Your charges may be payable in advance, in arrears, per usage, or as otherwise described when you initially subscribed to the Service.
Free Trials and Other Promotions. Any free trial or other promotion that provides subscriber-level access to the Service must be used within the specified time of the trial. You must cancel your subscription before the end of the trial period in order to avoid being charged a subscription fee. If you cancel prior to the end of the trial period and are inadvertently charged for a subscription, please contact Customer Care to have the charges reversed.
13. Modifications to Service.
Agrilicious reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof including but not limited to the direct link url) with or without notice. You agree that Agrilicious shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
14. Blocking of IP Addresses.
In order to protect the integrity of the Service, Agrilicious reserves the right at any time in its sole discretion to block Members from certain IP addresses from accessing the Website.
15. Copyright Policy.
You may not post, distribute, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, trademarks, or other proprietary information without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights. Without limiting the foregoing, if you believe that your work has been copied and posted on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Copyright Agent with the following information: an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Website; your address, telephone number, and email address; a written statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Agrilicious's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached as follows: Agrilicious SPC, ATTN: Copyright Agent, 19125 North Creek Pkwy, Ste 120, Bothell, WA 98011.
16. Member Disputes.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other Agrilicious Members. Agrilicious reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other Members.
17. Privacy and Communications.
Agrilicious is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate Content posted on the Website or in connection with the Service, whether caused by users of the Website, Members or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Service. Agrilicious is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any user of the Website or Member of the Service. Agrilicious assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or Member communications. Agrilicious is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of email or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to users and/or Members or to any other person's computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials in connection with the Web and/or in connection with the Service. Under no circumstances will Agrilicious or any of its affiliates, advertisers, promoters or distribution partners be responsible for any loss or damage, including personal injury or death, resulting from anyone's use of the Website or the Service, any Content posted on the Website or transmitted to Members, or any interactions between users of the Website, whether online or offline. The Website and the Service are provided “AS-IS” and Agrilicious expressly disclaims any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Agrilicious cannot guarantee and does not promise any specific results from use of the Website and/or the Service.
In addition to the preceding paragraph and other provisions of this Agreement, any advice that may be posted on the Website is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace or substitute for any professional financial, medical, legal, or other advice. Agrilicious makes no representations or warranties and expressly disclaims any and all liability concerning any treatment, action by, or effect on any person following the information offered or provided within or through the Website. If you have specific concerns or a situation arises in which you require professional or medical advice, you should consult with an appropriately trained and qualified specialist.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because Agrilicious has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Agrilicious is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Agrilicious shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of, or reliance upon, any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
20. Limitation on Liability.
Except in jurisdictions where such provisions are restricted, in no event will Agrilicious be liable to you or any third person for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages, including also lost profits arising from your use of the Web site or the Service, even if Agrilicious has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, Agrilicious' liability to you for any cause whatsoever, and regardless of the form of the action, will at all times be limited to the amount paid, if any, by you to Agrilicious for the Service during the term of membership.
21. U.S. Export Controls.
Software from this Website (the “Software”) is further subject to United States export controls. No Software may be downloaded from the Website or otherwise exported or re-exported (i) into (or to a national or resident of) Cuba, Iraq, Libya, North Korea, Iran, Syria, or any other Country to which the U.S. has embargoed goods; or (ii) to anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's list of Specially Designated Nationals or the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Deny Orders. By downloading or using the Software, you represent and warrant that you are not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
22. Arbitration and Governing Law.
Arbitration Agreement. The exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any alleged breach thereof), the Service, or the Website shall be BINDING ARBITRATION administered by the American Arbitration Association. The one exception to the exclusivity of arbitration is that you have the right to bring an individual claim against Agrilicious in a small-claims court of competent jurisdiction. But whether you choose arbitration or small-claims court, you may not under any circumstances commence or maintain against Agrilicious any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding.
Notice of Rights. By using the Website or the Service in any manner, you agree to the above arbitration agreement. In doing so, YOU GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO GO TO COURT to assert or defend any claims between you and Agrilicious (except for matters that may be taken to small-claims court). YOU ALSO GIVE UP YOUR RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR OTHER CLASS PROCEEDING. Your rights will be determined by a NEUTRAL ARBITRATOR, NOT A JUDGE OR JURY. You are entitled to a fair hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator can grant any relief that a court can, but you should note that arbitration proceedings are usually simpler and more streamlined than trials and other judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons. For details on the arbitration process, see our Arbitration Procedures.
Court Proceedings. Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any proceeding to confirm, modify, or vacate an arbitration award, may be commenced in any court of competent jurisdiction. In the event that this arbitration agreement is for any reason held to be unenforceable, any litigation against Agrilicious (except for small-claims court actions) may be commenced only in the federal or state courts located in King County, Washington. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
Governing Law. This Agreement, and any dispute between you and Agrilicious, shall be governed by the laws of the state of Washington without regard to principles of conflicts of law, provided that this arbitration agreement shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act.
23. Indemnity by You.
You agree to indemnify and hold Agrilicious SPC, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including reasonable attorney's fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Service in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth above.
24. No Third Party Beneficiaries.
You agree that, except as otherwise expressly provided in this Agreement, there shall be no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices shall be given by postal mail to Agrilicious SPC; Attn: Legal Department; 19125 North Creek Pkwy, Ste 120, Bothell, WA 98011. (In the case of Agrilicious SPC) or, in your case, to the email address you provide to Agrilicious SPC (either during the registration process or when your email address changes). Notice shall be deemed given 24 hours after email is sent, unless the sending party is notified that the email address is invalid. Alternatively, Agrilicious SPC may give you notice by certified mail, postage prepaid and return receipt requested, to the address provided to Agrilicious. In such case, notice shall be deemed given three days after the date of mailing.
26. Other and Amendments.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and Agrilicious regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. This Agreement is subject to change by Agrilicious at any time. If you are a non-subscribing Member at the time of any change, the revised terms will be effective upon posting on the Agrilicious website and your use of the Service after such posting will constitute acceptance by you of the revised Agreement. If you are a subscribing Member at the time of any change, this Agreement will continue to govern your membership until such time that you renew your subscription as contemplated by Section 14. If you continue your subscription, your renewal will constitute acceptance by you of the revised Agreement. Alternatively, if you terminate your subscription at such time, your use of the Service after your termination will constitute acceptance by you of the Agreement.
Please Contact us with any questions regarding this agreement. Agrilicious, Agrilicious.org and Agripreneur are trademarks of Chasing Bubbles, Inc. and Agrilicious SPC
I HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL OF THE PROVISIONS CONTAINED ABOVE.
Last revised on July 24, 2015